Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey, what happened to the toilet paper?

It looks...awful...what the (multiple expletives deleted) happened?

Oh, right. I just farted.

Felt good.

*sigh* I'm supposed to NOT be a night owl. But this is what happens when you feel like indulging yourself on coffee shakes in the evening...The blowy part is that I didn't even have a surge of energy to actually do a whole lot of work, I just am all jittery and can't get to sleep. Bummer.

Wow. None of that is important or matters at all. God, I just wasted 30 seconds of someones life. Humbling.

Interesting, I feel like being silent lately, yet still want to be connected..but not talk to anyone. Hmm. Interacting with people makes me feel weird sometimes, other times its just fun.

Started training at a new Dojang. Amazing. A lot of growth will be there, sacred warriorship. I have a skin rash that's spreading. Neem oil! Good for everything. I had an awesome journey/vision at the end of the last kundalini class that I went to (just started going again, woohoo!). I was inside this dark tower, with blood stained walls, grey, black, and red were all I saw. I knew it was for slaughtering and harvesting of dragons for greed and dark arts. As soon as I recognized that a red dragon appeared in shackles, wounded from being captured, weak but still fiery. I invoked the holy sword and a bolt of rainbow fire came down, blowing the shackles off the dragon, and destroying the tower. Then another bolt of rainbow fire sent us soaring into the air and healing the dragon, we rode through the air, across the sea, more gliding than anything, an occasional flap of the gargantuan wings, until his land was in sight once again. There is much healing of the 'mythical' beasts to be done. This is one of my purposes. That and dreaming about dinosaurs. Leviathan, I kneel before you.

1 comment:

Billy von Raven said...

...sacred warriorship. I have a skin rash...