Monday, July 20, 2009

Goats....The Devils Symbol

Wow, so I haven't written in awhile. I am living and working on an awesome park/ranch/farm called Cypress Valley. We are dependent on rain here, as we are not on a well, and we have now hit an historic drought. Bummer. The sky is cloudy, and imminent rain is possible, that would be a great blessing from the gods. I poured a half bottle of wine out the other day in honor of Tyr. After recognizing the abundance I have and letting go of the greediness of keeping it all, I think I may have become a first level paladin now. :) Dude, pandora rules, listening to all sorts of dramatic euro metal. Yay! Life is good.

So, at one point when I came out here to the ranch, I was thinking that I may be interested in keeping goats...It turns out one of the people in our community has a flock of goats that we have been pasturing for a couple of months for weed control. I am very grateful for the experience, because now I know, I will never, ever, keep goats. The very sight of a goat now instills terror and dread. I swear they do things just to piss you off. Little chumps. It makes so much sense as to why they have been associated with Satan. :) Awesome! Mordreds Song! Thank you Pandora.

Well, I'll be getting a camera soon I hope so I can start taking pictures of neato things and posting them to show off to you guys. Like the Baby Buffali, totally cute. Hmm...wow, I feel a little boring right now, but I don't want to stop listening to metal. How about that...I'll go work on the water system here in a bit, and cut some more grass for the buffalo. Maybe do a rain dance, lets keep trying to swing things in my favor here...And those scuzzy Wyrmwood bastards out in the desert of New Mexico are totally hogging up all my rain!!! Grrrrr....Ooh, speaking of which, totally going to start brewing my own beer here pretty soon, its in the blood, I can feel it. Oh shizznazz, I just realized a new secret recipe that I simply cannot wait to try, made with my own herbs and honey! One of the many perks of living and managing a farm. Ok. I'll be back soon. Hell of a lot sooner than last time.

3 comments:

Billy von Raven said...

Oh hooray! Would you e-mail me your metal Pandora station? Wyrmwood will soon have pygmy goats! Oh, and monsoons are rather late and sporadic this year. We had a whole week without rain.

Maxwell von Raven said...

dude, whatever, goats rule!! We're about to live with three goats and they make milk, which can make chocolate goat milk and dude, seriously, goat cheese.... need I say more.

Ariel von Raven said...

They have their uses...if we were actually milking them that'd be different